I am interested in data analytics, user experience and psychology.
· In-charge of Python back-end infrastructure for automated web-mining
· Conducted unsupervised learning and utilise Natural Language Processing algorithms on text documents to create models for multi-label classification and categorization
· Converted existing monolithic architecture to microservice architecture through the effective use of Amazon Web Services' tools and Docker
· Redesigned internal investor database for faster search optimisation
· Enhanced end-user experience with Flask API and mySQL
· Working on new features and data visualizations for understanding clients’ interest
· Researched and prepared advanced computational-thinking activities for children
· Conducted classes for20-30 students through various applications such as Hopscotch, Scratch and Data Science in Python
· MOE-Certified coding instructor
· Built a centralised web portal for tutors, parents and students as an evolving collection of integrated online tools for nurturing, facilitating and enhancing education
· Researched the use of machine learning algorithms, such as matrix factorisation in collaborative filtering recommendation system and K-means clustering, in Python using Tensorflow and Keras
An educational platform for tutors and their students. There's gamified interface for teaching students, pyament systems for parents to pay tutors and analytics for tutors to understand studens better.
This R Shiny application was built with real time data visualizations. We can optimise bus routes and improve our understanding of bus usage from interpreting these visualisations.
Smart Mirror Exhibition for changing perspective on migrant workers in Singapore
An Emotion Recognition Application built during NTU Intuition Hackathon using Python, Scikit Learn and OpenCV
Built a event managing application for students to create, share and sign up for NUS events
· Conducted HackerSchool workshops such as HTML/CSS and Introduction to Arduino to an audience of 100-150 students
· Part of the committee in organizing and managing Singapore's largest student run Hackathon, Hack and Roll 2018
· Spearheaded publicity of events and designed publicity materials
· Orientation Leader in NUS Freshmen Project
· Innovfest Unbounded Ambassador for facilitating talks and managing speakers
· Organised Alumni Relation events such as Graduation Nights